Thursday, January 13, 2011

My messy life


I'm pretty stoked to be included in THIS gallery's THESE Friends 2 show!!  Last time the art was rad, and the place was packed.  I barely could even get in and was totally frightened to take photos.



I'm trying to take some photos of some of the sticker packages I've been sending out.  Here's one I sent to Jason H.  "Nothing is more relaxin" than taking a dump.


This person has no legs.


Rachel and I getting a package ready for David and Pacoli in SF.  They sent us the most amazing package last time, so we wanted to really give them some cool stuff.


I found a little frame and drew up this piece for them.


Something I drew for Mike the Muse's package. . . it came from the depths of my foggy mind. haha.


My spice rack converted to a zine rack!


My dad - that should put everything into perspective.


Members of my family holding weapons.


I almost bought these two shitty mounted battle axes in Chinatown.


Pee pee spill :)


When battery operated heliocopters go crazy. . . new year's day drinking gone bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment