Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Man Carrying the Fancy Bird Print

The Man Carrying the Fancy Bird Print


A friend of mine who helped me screen a bunch of prints in 2007-2008 recently brought me some unnumbered prints that were living in some cardboard in the trunk of his car. This hand silkscreened print is 3 colors (red, green and white) on 7.5 in. (width) x 10 in (h) on off white thick paper. 

There are 9 copies total and that's all I have in this stock paper. Prints will be signed and dated 2010, but not numbered and found after the first print run. It was one of my first prints and still one of my favorites!

The original set of prints out of 35 were numbered and signed - $45 each. I'll be selling these for a bit cheaper since they are not numbered. 

All prints will be packaged (between foam board) and mailed USPS priority ($4.90) typically+ confirmation (.70). Additional mailing costs maybe added depending on your location. International buyers - please let me know and I will calculate the shipping if you send my your address.

Cheers and enjoy,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment